06 September 2011

Allow me to share...

This is a product review.
I was not asked or told to give you this information.
(I'm also not being compensated in any way, I assure you.)

I'm just the kind of person who likes to pass on products I like.
Which brings me to this:


Dr. Bronner's Magis Soap
Specifically the Almond Castile Soap.

I've used this soap a couple times before, but we've just recently started using it as a family to replace all our other soaps. It is the most mild, hard-working cleanser I've come across.  In addition, it is made with certified fair trade and organic oils; all the Dr. Bronner's products are.

"A combination of organic extra virgin coconut, olive, jojoba and hemp oils, together with pure essential oils, creates a unique soap that cleans effectively without being aggressive and produces a velvety-lather that leaves the skin silky-smooth and refreshed," as stated on their site.

I don't typically buy "green" products because either they are too expensive or they just don't clean as well (in my opinion).
This product, hands down, takes the cake.

We're slowing replacing our body wash, face wash, and shampoo all with this one soap.  (Sorry, I can't justify throwing away products we've already paid for)  It smells great and leaves you feeling squeaky clean, but doesn't leave your skin dried out, as so many chemical cleansers do.

P.S. I've also been known to clean my bathroom with this when I've run out of Lysol.

According to Dr. Bronner it also has 18 different uses (in just one soap). You can see more on that here.

Liquid soap isn't the only product they carry though.


They also carry a conditioning rinse (for those of us who use the liquid soap as shampoo), bar soap, body and hand wash, lotions, lip balm, and shaving creams.

I've yet to try any of their other products, but after using the liquid soap I'm excited to give them all a try.

Excuse me.
Let me get off my soap box now.



So there's my new find. I hope you give it a try and enjoy it as much as I do.
Now tell me, what is something you've picked up lately on a whim and have been pleasantly surprised with?

No comments:

Post a Comment