15 July 2011

Stick a fork in me, cause I'm done...

You know, I've never tried that whole frying an egg on the sidewalk trick, but perhaps I should.

This heat is bananas...
What's summer good for if its too hot to go swimming, to hot to walk the dog, to hot to grill out! Well, me and Madelin had enough of this indoor play business. We went to the mall.
Don't worry I don't have any money to spend anyhow. They do so happen to have a children's play area though. Its great. (no I'm not being sarcastic) Its carpeted, has a slide small enough for her, and all the other equipment is made out of some rubber material.



On a side note, I don't know about your kids, but I've seriously considered getting mine a helmet more than once. I swear its like she tries to fall down.


Ah here she is practicing her boating skills. Gotta be prepared with a daddy who likes to fish.



So that killed a good hour or so (and at least a couple calories because you know I was following her around the whole time).

A word of warning though, keep an eye on your kid! If they aren't taken out by the older kids running around, they will be pushed down the slide by another- MARK MY WORDS

Oh let me add, if you aren't watching you kid don't get mad if I reprimand them for bad behavior (it takes a village to raise a child right).

No comments:

Post a Comment